Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Nebraska, District 2|
Festersen was in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Nebraska's 2nd District. Festersen was the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election took place November 4, 2014. He dropped out of the race on December 9, 2013, citing difficulty balancing his city council position, family, business and campaigning.
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee had included Festersen in their "Jumpstart" program. The program provided financial support to the candidate.
|Pete Festersen (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 30, 2014||$0.00||$143,831.20||$(143,519.50)||$311.70|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pete + Festersen + Nebraska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District
- Omaha.com, "Pete Festersen to vie for Lee Terry's congressional seat in 2014," accessed October 14, 2013
- Watchdog, "Festersen out of Congressional race, Democrats wonder who’s in," accessed December 9, 2013
- Roll Call, "House Democrats Promote 3 Recruits," accessed October 24, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Pete Festersen Summary Report," accessed April 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Pete Festersen Year-End," accessed April 30, 2014