is a Republican
member of the Indiana State Senate
, representing District 24
. He was first appointed to the chamber in April 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Miller served on the following committees:
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2012
Miller won re-election in the 2012 election for Indiana State Senate District 24. He was appointed to fill the seat after the 2012 ballot was set, which did not automatically put him onto the ballot to replace Connie Lawson. He was selected for the ballot at a caucus of District 24 precincts committeemen on June 21.
Miller defeated Charles Albert Bender (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012
|| Charles Albert Bender
||Pete Miller Incumbent
Comprehensive donor information for Miller is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Miller raised a total of $15,640 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 9, 2013.
Miller won election to the Indiana State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Miller raised a total of $15,640
|Indiana State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pete Miller's campaign in 2012|
|Indiana Bankers Association||$500|
|Hendricks County Republican Party||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$15,640|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pete + Miller + Indiana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Pete Miller News Feed
- ↑ Indiana Senate Republicans, "Pete Miller Sworn in as State Senator of District 24," April 18, 2012
- ↑ WIBC, "Picks for Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State Mean Ballot Shuffle," June 20, 2012
- ↑ Banner Graphic, "Miller to face Bender for Senate District 24," June 21, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, " Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed January 19, 2013
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Miller, Pete," accessed September 9, 2013
| Political offices
Connie Lawson (R)
|Indiana State Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|