New Hampshire State Senate, District 21
Angerhofer ran in the 2010 election for New Hampshire State Senate District 21. Angerhofer was unopposed in the Republican primary election on September 14, 2010, and was defeated by Amanda Merrill in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 21 General election (2010)|
|Amanda Merrill (R)||9,634|
|Peter Angerhofer (D)||7,931|
Angerhofer's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "The answer to improving our economy is not more government and huge spending packages. Such approaches place unnecessary tax burdens on NH businesses and families."
- Excerpt: "As a State Senator I will take those free market principles to work for the people of New Hampshire and get our unemployed back to work."
- Excerpt: "As your next State Senator, I will stand for a parent's right to have the most say regarding their child's education. I will be supportive of those parents who prefer to instruct their children in their home. After all, education begins at the most local level of all- the home."
- Peter Angerhofer's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire State Senate
- New Hampshire Republican Party's list of 2010 state senate candidates
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire State Senate in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire