|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 96|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Flesch's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
A Healthy Rural Economy
- Excerpt: "The counties in the our district are ranked among the poorest in the state. But it’s not written that we have to be. I’ll make sure that our rural communities get the support we need to retain and create jobs."
Policy Making at Home
- Excerpt: "State government should not step in and tell towns, cities, and counties how to govern. Those who understand local issues should be charged with making the best decisions for their communities. We need to trust local governments to make local decisions."
Sustainability and Conservation
- Excerpt: "I’ve been entrusted with farmland that has sustained five generations of my family. I’ll work to protect our farms and natural areas for future generations."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Peter Flesch was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Lee A. Nerison was unopposed in the Republican primary. Flesch and Nerison faced off in the general election. Incumbent Nerison defeated Flesch in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 96 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Lee A. Nerison Incumbent||58.9%||12,683|
In 2014, Flesch's endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + Plesch + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Peter Flesch on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Pete Flesch, "Pete's Priorities," accessed October 28, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Peter Flesch, "Endorsements," accessed October 28, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |