|Oregon House of Representatives, District 60|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Hall's campaign website highlights the following issues:
We Need a Flexible Minimum Wage
- Excerpt: "Urban and rural residents have vastly different costs of living, and wage levels should reflect this in a way that does not deter business and job growth."
Obamacare Needs to be Fixed
- Excerpt: "Most Democrats wanted a more fair, cost-effective, and simpler single-payer plan, but were stymied by corporate health care industry interests."
We Need To Improve Vocational Training
- Excerpt: "Our high schools and community colleges need to work together to promote a work force ready for the jobs and careers of today and tomorrow."
We Need To Reform our Tax System
- Excerpt: "Bracket creep has hurt the working class, while corporations duck their fair share."
We Need Basic Public Financing of Elections
- Excerpt: "The average person needs to have a chance against big money special interests. A little seed money could help get more voices heard in our government."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Peter Hall was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Cliff Bentz was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hall and Bentz will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Hall + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 60