|Indiana House of Representatives District 12|
|Place of birth||Hammond, Indiana|
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Loyola University in Chicago
Karagan ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 12. Karagan ran against William I. Fine in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. William Fine defeated Karagan in the Republican primary. Incumbent Mara Candelaria Reardon (D) is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 12 Republican Primary, 2012|
Karagan was endorsed by the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
In the May 4 primary election, Karagan ran unopposed. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + Karagan + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Karagan has been married for 19 years and has 2 sons 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Associated Press "Election Results 2012" Accessed May 8, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Vote Karagan "Meet Pete" Accessed April 21, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- ↑ Indiana Right to Life "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries" Accessed May 3, 2012
- ↑ Official Indiana General Election Results
- ↑ Official Indiana Primary Election Results
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |