|Michigan House of Representatives, District 36|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Lucido's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "The family has been our long standing provider to insure loved ones health and taking care of their basic needs. Our children will be our future and annuities to insure the continuation and preservation of our basic needs and we must never split up the family. Working together, we can strengthen and insure the values and future of our families."
- Excerpt: "Where the people are given back their liberty and rights without red tape and rhetoric, meaning: No tax increase or no new taxes. Less government means more power given back to the people. “Enough is Enough”! Give the voice back to the people, whom the government shall serve."
- Excerpt: "Being able to support our bright and talented college student’s needs without them moving out of State. These bright and talented students need to be kept in our State and not moving out to look for work, providing them jobs before and/or immediately after graduation from Michigan’s finest colleges and universities will insure financial soundness and tax base to facilitate services to our seniors and community."
- Excerpt: "Peter is a firm believer and shall continue to be a crusader in providing and insuring life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We must never forget the moral fibers which protect the life of others, especially those who cannot speak."
Right To Bear Arms
- Excerpt: "Our forefathers have provided us with a Constitution and Amendments which did not provide restrictions and caveats. Long live our Constitution and Amendments, including our Second Amendment right to bear arms. Our Government should only punish those who abuse our gun rights and not those who respect our gun rights and the law."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Robert Murphy was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Peter Lucido defeated Stan Grot in the Republican primary. Lucido defeated Murphy in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 36 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 36 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Lucido's endorsements included the following:
- Right to Life of Michigan
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Farm Bureau
- Police Officers Association of Michigan
- Michigan Townships Association
- Greater Metropolitan Association of REALTORS
- Small Business Association of Michigan
- MiBankPAC, the political action committee of the Michigan Bankers Association
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Lucido + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 36
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Peter Lucido on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- peterjlucido.com, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce, "Guide to the August 5, 2014 primary election," accessed July 15, 2014
- Michigan Farm Bureau, "Endorsements," accessed July 15, 2014
- Peter J. Lucido for State Representative, "Endorsements," accessed July 15, 2014
- Michigan Townships Association, "MTA-PAC announces 2014 endorsements for primary election," June 25, 2014
- Small Business Association of Michigan, "SBAM Small BIZ PAC announces endorsements for Aug. 5 primary," accessed July 15, 2014
- MiBankPAC, "Voter Guide," accessed July 15, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |