Peter M. Weinstein
|Peter M. Weinstein|
|Florida Seventeenth Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Lawton Chiles|
|Active:||1/1/1998 - 1/2019|
|Chief:||7/1/2011 - 6/30/2013|
|Past post:||Florida Senator|
|Born:||February 3, 1947|
|Hometown:||New York, NY|
|Undergraduate:||New York University, 1967|
|Law School:||Brooklyn Law School, 1970|
|Candidate for:||Seventeenth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Weinstein has worked as a legal officer in the U.S. Army, as a Broward County prosecutor and a private practice lawyer. He was elected to the Florida Senate in 1982 and served there for 14 years. He joined the circuit court in 1998.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Sun Sentinel, "Chiles Fills Two Judicial Seats," August 27, 1997
- Florida Division of Elections, "Peter M. Weinstein, 2006"
- Judicial selection in Florida
- 17th Judicial Circuit Court, "Chief Judge biography"
- Florida House of Representatives, "Peter M. Weinstein"
- Florida Division of Elections, "2012 Candidate Listing"