is a Republican
member of the Alaska State Senate
, representing District O
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Micciche served on the following committees:
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2012
Micciche won election in the 2012 election for Alaska State Senate District 15 (O). He defeated incumbent Thomas Wagoner in the August 28 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Micciche won in the general election.
|Alaska State Senate, District 15 (O) Republican Primary, 2012
| Thomas Wagoner Incumbent
Comprehensive donor information for Micciche is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Micciche raised a total of $56,982 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 1, 2013.
Micciche won election to the Alaska State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Micciche raised a total of $56,982
|Alaska State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Peter Micciche's campaign in 2012|
|Alaska Republican Party||$5,000|
|Snug Harbor Seafoods Inc||$1,000|
|Alaska Association of Realtors||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$56,982|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + Micciche + Alaska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Peter Micciche News Feed
- ↑ Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- ↑ Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- ↑ Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Micciche, Peter A," accessed August 1, 2013
| Political offices
|Alaska State Senate District O
| Succeeded by|