|U.S. House, Florida, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Vivaldi is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 9th District. Vivaldi is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Vivaldi's reports.
|Peter Vivaldi (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2014||$0||$10,631||$(4,405)||$6,225|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$6,225||$13,835||$(18,568)||$1,491|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$1,491||$4,020||$(4,408)||$1,103|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Vivaldi + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 9th Congressional District
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed November 19, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed February 19, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 19, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 21, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |