Phelps County, Missouri
- Main article: Evaluation of Missouri county websites
- Tax levies posted. Taxes can be paid online.
- County commissioners are listed with individual contact information.
- Department phone numbers listed, most officials listed under respective departments.
- Recorder of Deeds provides a link for Recorder's Association of Missouri, a government sector lobbying organization. The site provides that it is a member of the Missouri Association of Counties, but does not disclose financial details.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meetings, building permits and zoning.
- County audits and contracts not online.
- Does not disclose extensive details about belonging to a government sector lobbying organization.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- Official Phelps County Website
- Phelps County Health Department
- Phelps County on E-Reference
- Phelps County Assessor
- Phelps County Free Public Records Directory
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |