Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Hillsborough 17|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Greazzo has worked as a manager at Nortel, fabricator at Texas Instruments, fabricator at Hewlett-Pacard, and technician at N-Trek.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Greazzo served on these committees:
Greazzo ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 20. Greazzo ran unopposed in the September 11th Republican primary election and was defeated by incumbent Lou D'Allesandro (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Lou D'Allesandro Incumbent||63.1%||13,264|
Greazzo has been criticized by a Democratic website for marijuana usage. The Committee to Elect House Democrats highlighted the 16 most extreme Republican candidates. Greazzo is one of those 16.
In 2010, a year in which Greazzo was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Phil + Greazzo + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Democrats attack Republicans for Marijuana
- Who's the Most Extreme?
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014