Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 4|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Hansen's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Create Jobs and Grow Business
- Excerpt:"We need to create an environment that will encourage businesses to start up, locate, or expand in Minnesota. Small and medium sized businesses are the lifeblood of our communities."
Restore fiscal discipline
- Excerpt:"Minnesota families and individuals are expected to live within a budget. Our government should live up to the same standard."
- Excerpt:"Communities know best how to allocate their financial dollars - the more local the control, the better."
Friendly tax policy
- Excerpt:"Simply put, let Minnesotans keep more of the money they earn."
Create a more efficient government
- Excerpt:"Eliminate overregulation and duplication of services. Collaborate where possible to become more efficient. Reduce the government footprint and replace it with individual freedom and personal responsibility."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
|Minnesota State Senate, District 4, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Phil + Hansen + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.