|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 50|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Mallow's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Mr. Mallow’s goal is to encourage all people to become involved, enthused, and excited about participating in the future of their country. His purpose will be to improve the current economy, develop a better regulatory environment for new businesses, and to encourage investment in West Virginia.
He will also speak out against unnecessary tax increases and ensure voters that their tax revenues are being spent efficiently and wisely, to improve quality, grow accountability, and develop local control in our schools through parent involvement and educational evaluations.
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 50 is represented by three delegates. Incumbents Michael Caputo, Linda Longstreth and Timothy Manchin were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Barry Bledsoe, Phil Mallow and Bobbie Triplett II were unopposed in the Republican primary. Caputo, Longstretch and Manchin defeated Bledsoe, Mallow, Triplett and Michael Ray (L) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Phil + Mallow + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- West Virginia House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Phil Mallow on Facebook
- Phil Mallow on Twitter
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- philmallow.com, "Meet Phil," accessed August 29, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |