|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Nazzaro's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Fiscal responsibility shouldn’t be a partisan issue. We should all be able to agree on pragmatic revenue estimates, rebuilding the Rainy Day Fund, and lowering our state’s debt. We need to balance the budget without raising taxes by prioritizing spending on where it’s truly needed."
- Excerpt: "Our commitment to education begins with putting every child in a classroom with a great teacher. My education plan is centered on giving parents and school boards greater flexibility, giving teachers the resources they need to deliver better classroom instructions, and restoring the state’s partnership in local school construction."
- Excerpt: "The New Hampshire Advantage of no income tax and no sales tax is the greatest job creator we have. But we also impose some of the highest business taxes in the country. We need to reduce the Business Profits Tax, bring down electric rates and health insurance premiums, and reform the Workers Compensation System in order to attract and keep employers."
- Excerpt: "Transparency and openness must be a hallmark of our state government. We elect people to represent us not the interests of a party or special interest group. The only way to ensure true accountability to the people is through having the information and actions of our state government open for all of New Hampshire’s residents to see. I will fight for greater transparency and accountability to the people."
- Excerpt: "A clean and healthy environment is essential to our continued well being and the economic vibrancy of New Hampshire. Tourism is the second largest industry in our state and it is dependent upon the tremendous recreational opportunities our unique climate and geography provides. Protecting our natural resources shouldn’t be a partisan issue, it is simply the right thing to do."
Elections for the office of New Hampshire State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Martha Fuller Clark was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Phil Nazzaro defeated Dennis Lamare and Peter Macdonald in the Republican primary. Fuller Clark and Nazzaro faced off in the general election. Incumbent Fuller Clark defeated Nazzaro in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 21 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Martha Fuller Clark Incumbent||60.9%||12,423|
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 21 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Phil + Nazzaro + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire State Senate
- New Hampshire State Senate District 21
- New Hampshire State Senate elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Official campaign website
- Phil Nazzaro on Facebook
- Phil Nazzaro on Twitter
- Phil Nazzaro on YouTube
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014