Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 49|
|November 7, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms (6 years)|
Phelps won election in a special election for Michigan House of Representatives District 49. The seat was vacant following Jim Ananich's (D) election to the Michigan State Senate on May 7. Phelps defeated five others in the August 6 Democratic primary and defeated Don Pfeiffer (R) and Pat Clawson (L) in the special election, which took place on November 5.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 49, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Phil + Phelps + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- MLive, "Phil Phelps sworn in as 49th District state representative for Genesee County," November 7, 2013. Retrieved November 8, 2013.
- freep.com, "Snyder calls special election for state House seat," May 15, 2013
- mlive.com, "Six Democrats, two Republicans face off in 49th District state House primary election," June 4, 2013
- mlive.com, "Phil Phelps wins Democratic primary for 49th District state House seat," August 6, 2013
- mlive.com, "Don Pfeiffer wins Republican primary for 49th District state House seat," August 6, 2013
- mlive.com, "Libertarian candidate Pat Clawson joins race for 49th District state House seat," August 7, 2013
- co.genesee.mi.us, "Unofficial election results," November 5, 2013
- miboecfr.nictusa.com, "Official Democratic primary results," accessed November 19, 2013
- miboecfr.nictusa.com, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |