Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 53|
Powell filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 53 but was decertified. He filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate and was on the ballot for the November 6 general election, where he was defeated.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Powell + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Police Ticketing Scheme Could Save Considerable Cash - Huffington Post Canada
- Capital Beat: A senator, a blogger and an engine repairman wander into a ... - Concord Monitor
- Nonprofit Notebook: Hearing loss group to meet - Winston-Salem Journal
- Former Ohio University Lab Employee Stole Human Bones: Feds - Huffington Post
- Melvin Hayes, 80, Has Car With Wife's Ashes In It Stolen - Huffington Post
- Man Sets Gun On Toilet Paper Dispenser While Using Bathroom, Gun Goes Off - Huffington Post
- Australian Man Accused Of Trying To Steal Gasoline, Lit Himself On Fire - Huffington Post
- Jah Setzer Accused Of Stealing One Can Of Beer When Cash Register Fails To ... - Huffington Post
- BC Man Arrested After Calling Police During Home Invasion - Huffington Post Canada
- Thief Steals 'Church On Wheels' In Albuquerque - Huffington Post
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |