|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 56|
|2004 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2, 2004|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University (1965)|
|Other||DVM, Oklahoma State University (1967)|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1967 – 1970|
|Birthday||August 18, 1942|
|Place of birth||Pocasset, Oklahoma|
|Profession||Owner/Operator, Richardson Farms|
Richardson received a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from Oklahoma State University in 1965. He received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from OSU in 1967. He served as a Captain in the United States Army from 1967 to 1970. He practiced veterinary medicine from 1970 to 1975. He has been owner and operator of Richardson Farms since 1975. Richardson and his wife, Janalee, have three children: Steve, Stan and Shannon.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Richardson served on these committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Richardson served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Wildlife, and Environment Committee, Oklahoma State House, Chair
- Higher Education & Career Tech Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Natural Resources and Regulatory Services
- Transportation Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Richardson served on the following committees:
- Agriculture & Rural Development Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- General Government Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Wildlife Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
Richardson did not run for re-election in 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 56|
|Phil Richardson (R)||7,173|
|Maya Torralba (D)||2,532|
In 2010, a year in which Richardson was up for re-election, he collected $45,892 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Phil Richardson's campaign in 2010|
|Choctaw Nation Of Oklahoma||$4,000|
|Oklahoma Association Of Realtors||$2,500|
|Oklahoma Quarter Horse Racing Association||$1,300|
|Total Raised in 2010||$45,892|
In 2008, Richardson collected $15,867 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|CHOCTAW NATION OF OKLAHOMA||$1,000|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$1,000|
|AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER||$750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Richardson + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Representative Richardson's online office
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Richardson's LinkedIn
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 56
| Succeeded by|
David L Perryman (D)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |