|New Jersey General Assembly, District 4|
|Profession||Officer in the Gloucester County Sheriffs Department|
Dieser's professional experience includes working as an officer for the Gloucester County Sheriffs Department for the past 23 years.
- Excerpt: "As family men, we know the everyday struggles of going to work daily and supporting our families. Everywhere we go, people tell us about choosing between paying their mortgage or paying their taxes, food, fuel, electricity or water bills. College students complain about obtaining a good education but, not being able to find jobs. Elderly citizens are stressed about healthcare and not able to afford their vital medications. Teachers are distracted and suffering because they are working without contracts which causes day-to-day uncertainty about their employment. Moreover, our children are in need of a stable education system with enhanced curriculums, fully functioning buildings, and better accountability of school funding."
Dieser ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 4. Dieser was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Paul D. Moriarty and incumbent Gabriela M. Mosquera in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Philip + Dieser + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Project Vote Smart - Philip Dieser
- Philip Dieser Facebook page
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Dieser and Liddell for NJ Legislative District 4, "About Phil Dieser," accessed September 2, 2013
- Dieser and Liddell for NJ Legislative District 4, "Campaign themes," accessed September 2, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 6, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |