Phillip M. Archuleta
|Phillip M. Archuleta|
|New Mexico House of Representatives District 36|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Archuleta's professional experience includes working in the Labor Law Administration for the State of New Mexico Department of Labor from 1990-2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Archuleta served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Water Resources|
|• Enrolling and Engrossing - A|
|• Labor and Human Resources|
Elections for the office of New Mexico House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Phillip M. Archuleta is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Andrew Nunez is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Archuleta ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 36. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent Andrew Nunez (I) ran as an Independent candidate. Archuleta defeated Mike A. Tellez (R) and Nunez in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 36, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Phillip M. Archuleta||43.6%||1,873|
|Republican||Mike A. Tellez||35.7%||1,534|
|Independent||Andrew Nunez Incumbent||20.7%||891|
Comprehensive donor information for Archuleta is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Archuleta raised a total of $58,318 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 24, 2013.
|Phillip M. Archuleta's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Mexico State House, District 36||$58,318|
|Grand Total Raised||$58,318|
2012Archuleta won election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Archuleta raised a total of $58,318.
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Phillip M. Archuleta's campaign in 2012|
|Viva New Mexico PAC||$5,000|
|New Mexico House Majority Fund||$5,000|
|Leadership PAC for Rick Miera||$5,000|
|New Mexico Defense Fund||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$58,318|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Archuleta and his wife, Diana, have four children. After suffering from a broken hip and femur, Archuleta had one leg amputated in 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phillip + Archuleta + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Profile from the New Mexico House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Capitol Report New Mexico "Archuleta has leg amputated but will still run for re-election," March 9, 2014
- 2014 New Mexico Secretary of State, “2014 Primary Election Candidate List,” accessed March 19, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," accessed March 23, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Archuleta, Phillip M.," accessed May 24, 2013
Phillip M. Archuleta (D)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 36
| Succeeded by|