Phillips School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Phillips School District to increase its property tax levy to exceed the state given limits by $650,000 per year for five years in order to fund the instruction programs and operational expenses of the district.
|Phillips School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the School District of Phillips, Price County, Wisconsin, that the final school district budget shall include an amount not to exceed $650,000 in excess of the revenue limits imposed under §121.91, Wis. Stats., each year for a period of five years on a non-recurring basis, beginning with the 2013-2014 school year and ending with the 2017-2018 school year for the purpose of continuing to provide instructional programs and for ongoing operational expenses despite state-related budgetary reductions while at the same time recognizing the need to engage in responsible fiscal management of the School District's resources in recognition of the desire to minimize property tax impacts.||”|
- Price County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance referendum search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |