Pierce City Fire District Incorporation Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure authorizes the incorporation of a Pierce City Fire Protection District to serve Pierce City and a property tax levy of 3 mills ($3 per $1,000 of assessed valuation) for district's support.
|Pierce City Fire District Question|
- These election results are from the KY3 News Election Reporting.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall there be incorporated a Pierce City Fire Protection District supported by a levy up to 30 cents per $100.00 assessed valuation.
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Missouri
- Barry County, Missouri ballot measures
- Lawrence County, Missouri ballot measures
- Barry County April 2, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |