Pine Mountain Club Zone of Benefit 1 parcel tax, Measure K (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in County Service Area 40, Pine Mountain Club Zone, Benefit 1, in Kern County, California, where it was approved.
Measure K imposed an annual parcel tax of $70, with a provision for increases from year-to-year.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Kern County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE K: "In order to provide funding for firefighter paramedic services within County Service Area No. 40 (Pine Mountain Club) shall Ordinance G-7748 providing for a parcel tax on all parcels within County Service Area No. 40 at the annual rate of $70 for Fiscal Year 2009-2010 and establishing the formula for setting the tax for future years be enacted?"|
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
- California City Finance report on November ballot measures
- KGET-TV, "Pine Mountain Area to Vote on Tax in November"
- Mountain Enterprise, "The 'A' Word Removed From Pine Mountain Paramedic Ordinance"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.