|Transparency grading process|
Evaluating transparency of the city's website
- A full listing of council members and their contact information is provided.
- Meeting dates, time, and location is posted.
- Administrative officials and their contact information are listed.
- Building permits available.
- Zoning officials listed, but no other information.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are not available on the site.
- Budget information is not published.
- Ethics and audit reports are not available.
- City contracts are not online.
- Local tax information is not provided.
- How to make a public records request is not provided on the city's site.
- To compare Plaquemine with other Louisiana cities, see Evaluation of Louisiana city websites.