Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana. A parish, in Louisiana, is the equivalent of a county in other states. The parish seat is Pointe à la Hache. As of 2000, the parish's population was 26,757.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- An inspection of the website finds that it includes a complete list of council members and administrative officials, along with e-mail addresses.
- The budget is online.
- Recent council meetings can be viewed online.
- Recent council meeting minutes are available, along with recent council agendas.
- Permits are available on the website.
- No information is provided about how parish residents can request access to public documents of the parish under Louisiana's sunshine laws.
- Parish audits, contracts and tax information are not online.
- The website does not have a search function.
- See also: Louisiana government sector lobbying
Plaquemines Parish spent $186,000 on lobbying the federal government in the first two quarters of 2010.