Pointe Parish, Louisiana is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana. A parish, in Louisiana, is the equivalent of a county in other states. The parish seat is New Roads. As of 2000, the population was 22,763.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- An inspection of the website finds that it includes information regarding members of the police jury (the governing agency) of the parish.
- Parish tax information is available online.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available.
- No budget information is listed.
- Administrative officials are not listed.
- No information is provided about how parish residents can request access to public documents of the parish under Louisiana's sunshine laws.
- There is no way to check the status of a permit, nor can one download the forms.
- There is a section on the website for permits, but it is filled with sample text.
- Parish contracts are not online.
- ↑ Pointe Parish Police Jury (dead link)
- ↑ Sales Tax and Use
- ↑ 
- ↑ Point Parish Permits