Polk County, North Carolina
Last rated on Jan. 23, 2012
- Commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Meetings are posted on calendar with agendas.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are posted, with archives going back to 2009.
- Building permits and zoning information available.
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- Annual financial audit report available.
- Taxes can be paid online, and tax rates posted.
- The current budget is posted.
- Information on how to make a public records request is provided on the site.
- Site does not have a search function.
- Bids and contracts are not online.
- No information on government sector lobbying.