|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Michigan city websites
- Contact information for elected officials is available. Emails can be sent to the board as a whole, or each individual member.
- Contact information for administration officials is available.
- Recent and proposed budget information is available.
- Audit information is available.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available.
- Local income tax information is available.
- Information on making public records request is available on the city Web site.
- Information on current vendor contracts is not available, although forms to become a vendor to the city are.
- No information on city lobbying expenses available on the Web site.
- Information on city zoning ordinances is not available, although building permit applications are.