For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Port Allen, Louisiana
|Transparency grading process|
Port Allen is located between Interstate 10 and US Highway 190 on the West bank of the Mississippi River. The population was 5,278 at the 2000 census.
Evaluating transparency of the city's website
- Council members and their contact information is posted.
- Administrative officials and their contact information is posted.
- Meeting dates are posted, but out of date.
- Budget is posted, but only for 2000-01.
- Audit reports are not available.
- City contracts are not online.
- Local tax, building permits and zoning information is not provided.
- How to make a public records request is not provided on the city's site.
- To compare Port Allen with other Louisiana cities, see Evaluation of Louisiana city websites.