For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Portland Public Campaign Finance Continuation (November 2010)
This measure was defeated in Clackamas County
- YES 91 (26.84)
- NO 248 (73.16)
This measure was also defeated in Multnomah County
- YES 104,169 (49.7%)
- NO 105,446 (50.3%)
This measure was also defeated in Washington County
- YES 148 (31.87%)
- NO 314 (68.13%)
This measure asked residents if they wanted to continue the public financing of Mayoral, Commissioner and Auditor candidates who meet the requirements set out in the city charter.
The group Portlanders Against Taxpayer Funded Political Campaigns was founded in opposition to this measure, they had $6,075 in cash for their campaign.
- Clackamas County Elections, November Election Results
- Multnomah County Elections, November Election Results
- Washington County Elections, November Election Results
- Multnomah County Elections, Portland City Question 26-108
- The Oregonian, "City Hall: Second Portland group forms in support of taxpayer-funded campaigns," October 4, 2010