Preamble, Alabama Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI •XII •XIII •XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII|
The Preamble of the Alabama Constitution precedes 18 articles.
| Text of Preamble:
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Text of the Constitution
- An Overview of Alabama's Six Constitutions
- Alabama Citizens for Constitutional Reform
- It's a Thick Book
- Connor, George E. Connor, and Christopher W. Hammons (2008). The Constitutionalism of American States. Columbia, Missouri: University of Missouri Press.
- McMillan, Malcolm Cook (1955). Constitutional Development in Alabama, 1798-1901: A Study in Politics, the Negro, and Sectionalism. Chapel Hill, North Carolina: University of North Carolina Press.
- Alabama State Legislature, "Alabama Constitution", accessed March 25, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.