Preamble, Missouri Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII|
| Text of Preamble:
We, the people of Missouri, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness, do establish this Constitution for the better government of the state.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Missouri General Assembly, "Missouri Constitution"
- History Engine, "Missouri's Third State Constitution Adopted"
- The Civil War in Missouri, "The Constitution of 1865 - Drake Constitution"
- Missouri State.edu, "Missouri Constitution of 1820"
- Missouri.gov, "Home"
- Green Papers, "Historical overview of the Missouri Constitution"
- YouTube, "Missouri Constitution"
- Schmidt, Alex J. (2008). Our Federal Constitution, Our Missouri Constitution, New York, New York: RJS Publications
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |