Preamble, New Jersey Constitution
|New Jersey Constitution|
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI|
| Text of Preamble:
We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing upon our endeavors to secure and transmit the same unimpaired to succeeding generations, do ordain and establish this Constitution.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- New Jersey State Legislature, "New Jersey State Constitution"
- The State of New Jersey, "New Jersey Constitution of 1947'
- The State of New Jersey, "New Jersey Constitution of 1844"
- The State of New Jersey, "New Jersey Constitution of 1776"
- New Jersey State Library, "New Jersey Constitutions"
- Bebout, John E., and Joseph Harrison. "The Working of the New Jersey Constitution of 1947" in the William and Mary Law Review Volume 10, Issue 2: Article 4
- Williams, Robert F. (2012). The New Jersey State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press
- Williams, Robert F. (1997). The New Jersey State Constitution, New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press