Preamble, New York Constitution
|New York Constitution|
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX|
| Text of Preamble:
We The People of the State of New York, grateful to Almighty God for our Freedom, in order to secure its blessings, DO ESTABLISH THIS CONSTITUTION.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- New York State, "New York Constitution"
- NYSED.gov, "New York State Constitutional Conventions and Constitutional History"
- History.com, " Apr 20, 1777: New York adopts state constitution"
- Galie, Peter J., and Christopher Bopst. (2012). The New York State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press
- Galie, Peter J. (1990). The New York State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press
- Lincoln, Charles Zebina. (1906). The Constitutional History of New York, Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |