Preamble, North Dakota Constitution
|North Dakota Constitution|
The Preamble of the North Dakota Constitution precedes 13 articles and a transitional schedule.
| Text of Preamble:
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- North Dakota Legislature, "North Dakota Constitution"
- State Historical Society of North Dakota, "History of North Dakota"
- Leahy, James E. (2011). The North Dakota State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press
- North Dakota Legislative Branch, "Preamble, North Dakota Constitution," accessed March 25, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |