- California Proposition 13, Seismic Retrofitting (June 2010)
- California Proposition 13, Bonds for Water Infrastructure (2000)
- California Proposition 13 (1978): Property tax cap, 2/3rds legislative majority required to raise taxes.
- California Proposition 13 (1914): Only property owners who will pay the relevant taxes can vote on bond issues.
- Texas Proposition 13 (2007): No bail for certain crimes.
- Texas Proposition 13 (2003): The "Freeze Property Taxes" Act.
- Texas Amendment 13 (2001). Donations of surplus property of historic significance.
- Texas Proposition 13 (1999): $400 million for educational bonds.
- Texas Proposition 13 (1993): Higher education funding
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles. If a link from within Ballotpedia led you here, you may wish to replace that link with one to the correct article.|