|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 60|
|2000 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 7, 2000|
|Commissioner, Beckham County Commission|
|1991 – 2000|
|Birthday||November 11, 1951|
|Place of birth||Chickasha, Oklahoma|
|Profession||Owner, Walker Service Station|
|Religion||Assembly of God|
Walker attended Southwestern Oklahoma State University. He owns an automotive service station. Walker and his wife, Tonya, have three children: Brandon, Crystal and Candace.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Walker served on these committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Walker served on the following committees:
- Administrative Rules and Government Oversight Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Appropriations & Budget Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Government Modernization Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Natural Resources and Regulatory Services
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Walker served on the following committees:
- Energy & Utility Regulation Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- International Relations & Tourism Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
Walker did not run for re-election in 2012.
Walker won re-election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. He was also unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010. Vote totals were not reported for unopposed candidates.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 60|
|PURCY D. WALKER (D)||9,629|
|DAN GAMBILL (R)||3,811|
In 2010, a year in which Walker was up for re-election, he collected $21,405 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Purcy Walker's campaign in 2010|
|Choctaw Nation Of Oklahoma||$3,000|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Association Of Electric Cooperatives||$800|
|Taylor, Clayton C||$750|
|Total Raised in 2010||$21,405|
In 2008, Walker collected $67,227 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|CHOCTAW NATION OF OKLAHOMA||$2,500|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$1,850|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Purcy + Walker + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 60
| Succeeded by|
Dan Fisher (R)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |