R. Bruce Wissel
|R. Bruce Wissel|
|Indiana State Senate, District 27|
|High school||Jennings County High School, 1972|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University, 1977|
Wissel serves on the Richmond City Council.
Wissel earned his bachelor's degree in History and Political Science from Indiana University in 1977. His professional experience includes working as Field Marketing Manager for Farmers Mutual Insurance.
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Indiana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Jerome "Jake" Hoog was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jeff Raatz defeated Eric Atkinson, Doug Williamson and R. Bruce Wissel in the Republican primary. Hoog, Raatz and Rex Bell (L) will face off in the general election. Bell filed to run on July 2, 2014.
|Indiana State Senate, District 27 Republican Primary, 2014|
|R. Bruce Wissel||29.2%||2,549|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bruce + Wissel + Indiana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana State Senate
- Indiana State Senate District 27
- Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
- Indiana State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Bruce Wissel on Facebook
- Bruce Wissel on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Facebook, "Bruce Wissel - About," accessed April 23, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed August 11, 2014