|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Jeff Greer was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Rachelle Frazier was unopposed in the Republican primary. Greer faces Frazier in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rachelle + Frazier + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 27
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Rachelle Frazier on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |