Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 44B|
|Birthday||January 9, 1967|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Aaron J. Barnett, Bishop Barry Chapman, Rainier Harvey, Charles E. Sydnor III, Frederick D. Ware-Newsome and Pat Young faced off in the Democratic primary, while Michael J. Russell was unopposed in the Republican primary.
In 2014, Harvey's endorsements included:
- State Del. Adrienne Jones (D)
- State Del. Shirley Nathan-Pulliam (D)
- Baltimore County Councilman Tom Quirk (D)
- 10th District Democratic Club
- Teachers Association of Baltimore County
- Maryland State Education Association
- Education Support Professionals of Baltimore County
- Baltimore County Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #4
- Baltimore County Fire Fighters Union
- Sierra Club of Maryland
- Counsel of Administrative and Supervisory Employees (CASE)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rainier + Harvey + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Committee for Rainier Harvey, "Endorsements," accessed June 16, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |