Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 44B|
|Birthday||January 9, 1967|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Aaron J. Barnett, Bishop Barry Chapman, Rainier Harvey, Charles E. Sydnor III, Frederick D. Ware-Newsome and Pat Young faced off in the Democratic primary, while Michael J. Russell was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ware-Newsome is running in the general election as a write-in candidate.
In 2014, Harvey's endorsements included:
- State Del. Adrienne Jones (D)
- State Del. Shirley Nathan-Pulliam (D)
- Baltimore County Councilman Tom Quirk (D)
- 10th District Democratic Club
- Teachers Association of Baltimore County
- Maryland State Education Association
- Education Support Professionals of Baltimore County
- Baltimore County Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #4
- Baltimore County Fire Fighters Union
- Sierra Club of Maryland
- Counsel of Administrative and Supervisory Employees (CASE)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rainier + Harvey + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Committee for Rainier Harvey, "Endorsements," accessed June 16, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |