Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Master's||Trinity Evangelical Divinity School|
|J.D.||University of Wisconsin|
|Place of birth||Wisconsin|
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel uncovered a massive backlog in the unclaimed property department after it was moved from the Treasurer's office to the Department of Revenue. Melchert called for a return of the department to the Treasurer's office.
Melchert said, "This is further evidence of the need for a directly accountable, elected state treasurer to take personal responsibility for programs like unclaimed property. When I am elected, I will push for the return of unclaimed property to the treasurer's office."
Melchert was endorsed by the following:
|Wisconsin Treasurer Republican Primary, 2014|
|Election Results Via:Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Primary Election Results.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randall + Melchert + Wisconsin + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed July 4, 2014
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Treasurer candidates weigh in on unclaimed property backlog," accessed July 21, 2014
- Sun Prairie Star, "Our View: August 12 primary endorsements," accessed July 31, 2014
- Waukesha County Taxpayer Association, "Fall endorsements: Brandtjen for Assembly, Melchert for Treasurer," accessed July 31, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |