Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, South Carolina|
|U.S. Senate, South Carolina Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
Young ran in a special election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 17. The seat was vacant following Tom Corbin's (R) resignation on November 12, 2012, after he won election to both the House and the state Senate on November 6. Young lost against Roy Harmon, Tom Kolarik, Chris Sullivan and Mike Burns in the Republican primary on January 11, 2013.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 17 Republican Primary, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randall + Young + South + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- SC Votes, "Senate Candidate List," accessed March 31, 2014
- Associated Press, "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- scvotes.org, "Official Republican primary results," accessed November 18, 2013
- The Travelers Rest Tribune, "Upstate businessman to run for recently vacated S.C. House District 17 seat," November 14, 2012 (dead link)
- Taylors-Wade Hampton Patch, "Businessman Announces Bid For Vacated S.C. House Seat," November 15, 2012
- Travelers Rest Tribune, "Burns wins S.C. House District 17 Republican runoff," February 5, 2013 (dead link)
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |