|Nevada Gaming Commission|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 7, 2006|
|Nevada State Senate, Washoe 4|
|Bachelor's||University of Nevada, Reno|
|Master's||University of Nevada, Reno|
|Birthday||January 24, 1947|
|Profession||Former state senator|
Townsend earned his B.S. and M.Ed. from the University of Nevada, Reno. His professional experience includes working as an Advertising Executive, as an Adjunct Faculty for the University of Nevada, Reno and as the President and Board Member of Northstar Investors, Incorporated.
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2010
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2006
|Nevada State Senate, Washoe 4 District (2006)|
|Randolph Townsend (R)||27,073||100.0%|
Townsend has a wife, Robyne.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randolph + Townsend + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Profile from the Nevada Gaming Commission
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1994, 1990
|Nevada State Senate, Washoe 4
| Succeeded by|
Ben Kieckhefer (R)