Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
In a press release, Bridges stated:
|“||I pledge to stand strong for the people I hope to serve. I promise to work diligently and do the right thing for the voters. I have decided to enter the race for the Kentucky House of Representatives in order to make a positive difference. My goal is to bring jobs, opportunity and new hope for the people of western Kentucky. I am pro-growth, pro-jobs, pro-life, pro-guns, and pro-family. Join me and together we can build a stronger district and more dynamic Commonwealth.||”|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Gerald Watkins was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Randy Bridges was unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Bridges + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 3
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed January 29, 2014
- West Kentucky Star, "Bridges to Run Against Watkins for State Rep," accessed May 6, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |