is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 21
of the Wisconsin State Senate
Bryce was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 62 of the Wisconsin State Assembly.
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 17 seats in the Wisconsin State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Randy Bryce was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Van Wanggaard defeated Jonathan Steitz in the Republican primary. Bill Thompkins is running as a Restoring Power and Responsibility Party candidate. Wanggaard will face Bryce and Thompkins in the general election.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Bryce ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 62. He was defeated by Melissa Lemke in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Lemke faced Tom Weatherston in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. Weatherston was unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Democrat Cory Mason is running in District 66.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 62 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Randy Bryce
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Randy + Bryce + Wisconsin + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Randy Bryce News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- ↑ Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012