|U.S. House, Arizona, District 7|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
Camacho worked and went into business after high school. He then returned to school and earned his B.A. in 1992. Camacho became a social studies teacher and went on to receive his M.A. in administration and supervision in 1995.
Camacho's campaign website listed the following issues:
Camacho ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 7th District. Camacho was defeated by Ruben Gallego in the primary on August 26, 2014. The signatures on his nomination petition were challenged in June 2014, but he won the challenge and remained on the primary ballot.
|U.S. House, Arizona District 7 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Mary Rose Wilcox||36.3%||11,077|
|Source: Arizona Secretary of State|
|Randy Camacho (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 10, 2014||$0||$4,445||$(3,530)||$914|
Camacho and his wife, Inez, have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Camacho + Arizona + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Arizona's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Arizona's 7th Congressional District
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election, Full Listing," accessed June 2, 2014
- Campaign website, "About Randy," accessed June 11, 2014 (dead link)
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed June 11, 2014 (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Politico, "2014 Arizona House Primaries Results," accessed August 26, 2014
- Arizona Daily Independent, "2014 Nomination Petition Challenges," accessed June 13, 2014
- AZ Central, "Cesar Chavez faces lawsuit to kick him off ballot," June 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Randy Camacho July Quarterly," accessed July 24, 2014