|Minnesota House of Representatives District 29A|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Demmer received his B.A. in Agricultural Business Administration from the University of Minnesota.
He is a businessman and consultant.
Demmer is married and has 3 children.
Prior to leaving the house, he served on the following committees:
- K-12 Education Finance Division
- K-12 Education Policy and Oversight
- Transportation Finance and Policy Division
- Ways and Means
Demmer chose not to run in the 2010 election.
Randy Demmer raised $41,073 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 29A (2008)|
|Randy Demmer (R)||13,638||56.25%|
|Jim Jenson (DFL)||10,583||43.65%|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Randy Demmer's 2008 campaign.
- Randy Demmer's campaign website (dead link)
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Demmer
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002
|Minnesota State House District 29A
| Succeeded by|
Duane Quam (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |