|Indiana House of Representatives|
|November 16, 2010 - Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Cincinnati Christian College (1995)|
Frye's professional experience includes working as firefighter with the City of Indianapolis and owning Blue River Telecommunications.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Frye served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Roads and Transportation|
|• Veterans Affairs and Public Safety, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Frye served on these committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Agriculture and Rural Development|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Veterans Affairs and Public Safety, Vice-chair|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Randy Frye is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Frye won re-election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 67. Frye ran unopposed in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated Tom Cheek (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Randy Frye Incumbent||58%||14,044|
Frye won re-election to the 67th District seat with no opposition. He received 15,119 votes. Republican incumbent Cleo Duncan did not run for re-election. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
In the May 4th primary, Frye defeated six challengers: Tami Wenning (3,114), Cindy Meyer Ziemke (2,784), Dale Jones (980), Martin Voegele (559), Shawn Fields (435) and Tony Goodrich (133). Frye received 3,311 votes.
Comprehensive donor information for Frye is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Frye raised a total of $118,375 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 10, 2013.
|Randy Frye's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 67||$78,986|
|2010||Indiana State House, District 67||$39,389|
|Grand Total Raised||$118,375|
2012Frye won re-election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Frye raised a total of $78,986.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Randy Frye's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Indiana||$16,052|
|Josh South Consulting||$4,113|
|Hoosiers for Economic Growth||$3,500|
|Professional Fire Fighters Union of Indiana||$2,700|
|Total Raised in 2012||$78,986|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Frye raised $39,389 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Davis Towing & Recovery Inc||$1,663|
|Jackman For State Senate||$1,600|
Frye and his wife, Deborah, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Randy + Frye + Indiana + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana State Legislature
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House Committees
- Indiana state legislative districts
- Indiana House of Representatives - Randy Frye
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- Randy Frye for State Representative Facebook page
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Eagle Country Online "Frye Endorsed By Firefighter Union" Accessed April 27, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Frye, Randy," accessed September 10, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
|Indiana House District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |