Randy J. Hayden
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 32a|
Hayden's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Role Of Government
- Excerpt:"The role of government is to protect the rights and freedoms of its people, and keep its citizens safe. It is not to protect and create more government jobs. The more we spend on ineffective government jobs, the less we have to protect the helpless."
Business Climate & Employment
- Excerpt:"Less regulation and lower tax rates is proven to get people back to work. Business should be taxed on net proceeds, not gross. The proposed square foot tax is unfair."
- Excerpt:"As your Legislator, I will work with parents to put good teachers into the classroom and see that the money goes to teaching the children."
- Excerpt:"I believe property rights should not be infringed upon by government. Land owners should have full use of their land and any loss of land or it’s use should be fairly compensated by the government. I will not support United Nations land reform programs that strip land owners of their land and the use of it."
Hayden ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 32a. Hayden ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Cindy Ryu (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 32a, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Cindy Ryu Incumbent||72.2%||45,276|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Randy + Hayden + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Randy+Hayden+Washington+Senate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 503 Service Unavailable
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |