|U.S. House, Nevada, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Kimmick lists the following issues on his campaign website:
—Randy Kimmick, Campaign website (archive)
The 3rd Congressional District of Nevada will hold an election for the U.S. House of Representatives on November 4, 2014. Erin Bilbray (D), Randy Kimmick (L), David Goossen (I) and Steven St John (I) will challenge incumbent Joe Heck (R) in the general election. Bilbray defeated Zachary Campbell in the Democratic primary on June 10, 2014, while the other candidates ran unopposed or did not run in the primary.
Nevada's 3rd is considered a battleground district in 2014. Heck has only been in office since 2011, and although he won re-election in 2012 with a 7.5 percent margin of victory, the district voted Democratic in the 2012 presidential election. President Barack Obama won the district by just 0.8 percent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Kimmick + Nevada + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Nevada's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Nevada's 3rd Congressional District
- Clark County Nevada, "2014 Candidate Filing Search," accessed March 18, 2014
- Kimmick for Congress, "Issues," accessed October 2, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.